This program is designed for professionals new to supervisory positions who have demonstrated promise as a future leader in the field. It is designed to expose participants to critical leadership skills in preparation for future leadership growth.
Institute Candidates are individuals
- who are ready to assume a managerial role in their agency; and
- with a minimum of 3 years experience with progressive ascension in their employment; and
- who are ready for an intensive training experience; and
- who will commit to attendance at all sessions; and
- who are desiring an opportunity to explore and develop their leadership abilities, and create a development plan for their future.
Institute Curriculum includes
Download the 2020 Brochure.
- Communication Skills
- Who Am I as a Leader
- Making the Transition to Management
- Working Effectively with Others
- Work Plan Development and Cost Recovery
- Meaningful Internal and External Relationships—Getting Connected
- Strategic Leadership
- Managing Human Resource
- Managing External Relations
- Personal and Professional Development